Retirement Living in Fond du Lac, WI
Our retirement living community in Fond du Lac, WI, offers residents the opportunity to live in a wonderful, positive environment that encourages independence and activity. With the highest standard in residential care, our 84 apartment suites that make up our community come with a host of features and services to make life easier and more comfortable for residents.
We understand that each resident in our community has unique needs, abilities, and challenges, and our goal is to accommodate and encourage each one. When you or your loved one first move into our retirement living community, we’ll create an individualized plan for care. Services that we offer to address concerns with daily tasks and activities include:
- Medication management
- Laundry services
- On-site Registered Nurse, four Licensed Practical Nurses, and 24 hours a day nursing care by Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Dietary Manager providing quality homemade meals and snacks
- Activity Manager maintaining activities and outings such as bingo, mass and live entertainment.
- Weekly beauty shop/barber shop in our hair salon
- Wi-Fi Connection
- Libraries with computers
Each suite and apartment is equipped with:
- Private bathroom
- Independent emergency call system
- Temperature control
- Cable TV and telephone hook-up
- Fire and smoke alarm
- Generator supported outlets
- Great views of the outdoors
The residents at our community enjoy a way of life that caters to their needs while allowing them the freedom and independence they crave. Our mentality of assisting instead of doing fosters pride and accomplishment in our residents because they’re able to still do tasks and activities they can, without worrying about the ones they can’t. We’re committed to providing world-class care to all our retirement living members, while carefully crafting a positive, caring environment for them to flourish in.